You will be responsible for:
- Designing simplistic User Experiences for complex products;
- Designing clean, smart, and intuitive User Interfaces;
- Aligning organisational goals with user needs;
- Rapid prototyping for our Validation Unit; and
- Alignment with developers and other designers.
Your competencies - Essential:
- Experienced in designing UX and UI for complex and technical use-cases
- Interested in psychology, human behavior, cognition, perception and how this all relates to design;
- Eye for detail and understanding the power of typography, proportion, color, form and movement;
- Experience with Sketch;
- Experienced with version control (Abstract);
- A flexible mentality and a genuine desire to ensure the quality of your team’s output;
- An organized and self-motivated approach, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet both short and long-term deadlines;
- You hold a degree in Design or you can show equivalent work experience.
Your competencies - Bonus:
- Knowledge of customer development methodologies;
- Knowledge of business and strategic design; and
- Experienced in communicating and presenting to clients and their teams.
The perks of Eli5:
- You won't be working in a boring office space in the outskirts but in a well designed office in the middle of Amsterdam;
- Visit (and present on) tech events in the Netherlands and the rest of the world;
- Develop yourself through on- and offline courses you can pick yourself;
- Get a gym membership at high-end gym Gustav, who have a city gym next to our office and a gym on Zuidas;
- Moving to the Netherlands for this job and you're an EU citizen? We'll help you move to our lovely flat little country;
- Work within a team of skilled and experienced developers, designers, and strategists;
- Have a great and free homemade lunch every day.
Our studios have unlimited potential and there are a tremendous amount of opportunities to be tackled. Do you have the courage to get on them? We’ll open the door wide and let you show your magic!
Applications without a CV will not be taken into consideration. Providing motivational letters and a portfolio of previous projects/designs is recommended. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.