You will be responsible for:
- Creating maintainable and extendable front-end solutions;
- Defining and scoping the front-end part of our projects, both with the team and with the clients;
- Delivering a high quality product with your team;
- Working closely together with back-end developers and designers in project teams;
- Advising clients and product owners about the technical pros and cons within the product strategy; and
- Alignment with designers and other developers.
Your competencies - Essential:
- A large interest in new technologies and keeping up with the latest developments in software;
- Experience with version control (Git);
- Experience with working in a multi-disciplined product development team, and the workflows that come with that;
- A flexible mentality and a genuine desire to ensure the quality of your team’s output;
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze and interpret data;
- An organized and self-motivated approach, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet both short and long-term deadlines;
- You have a degree in software engineering or you can show equivalent work experience.
Your competencies - Bonus:
- Experienced in implementing software design patterns;
- Knowledge of Laravel / Django or similar backend frameworks;
- Experience with package managers (composer / pip / npm);
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (DevOps);
- Experience with isolated development environments (Docker / Virtualbox / Vagrant)
The perks of Eli5:
- We get the devices you need to do your work;
- You decide when you go on a holiday;
- Be responsible for your own work;
- Work for both startups and large companies;
- Work from home, our office, or anywhere you want;
- During the year we co-organise several Eli5 get-aways;
- Get a gym membership on our expenses; and
- Get a budget to keep learning new things
Our studios have unlimited potential and there are a tremendous amount of opportunities to be tackled. Do you have the courage to get on them? We’ll open the door wide and let you show your magic!
Applications without a CV will not be taken into consideration. Providing motivational letters and a portfolio of previous projects/designs is recommended. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.