Join Eli5 as a Product Designer
We are in search for a product designer, who’s excited to design products that solve actual problems, does not care about awards, and who wants to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team of builders and problem solvers.
A key player within our product building company
Design is one of the core pillars of the company. As an Eli5 Product Designer you’ll be at the spearhead of every product development trajectory, leading the design driven approach on how we build software. You’ll be responsible for translating business logic into product logic, designing intuitive digital solutions around its users, and orchestrating development sprints with developers. Next to Product Design, you’ll be playing a big role in validating solutions on users, customer development, prototyping, and Front- and Backend Development. Eli5 offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced company and grow your skills and experience within the fields of technology, (corporate) startups, and design.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing simplistic User Experiences for complex products;
- Designing clean, smart, and intuitive User Interfaces;
- Aligning organisational goals with user needs;
- Rapid prototyping for our Validation Unit; and
- Alignment with developers and other designers.
The essential stuff:
- Experienced in designing UX and UI for complex and technical use-cases;
- Interested in psychology, human behaviour, cognition, perception and how this all relates to design;
- Eye for detail and understanding the power of typography, proportion, color form and movement;
- Experienced with Figma and Sketch;
- Experienced with version control (Like Abstract);
- A flexible mentality and a genuine desire to ensure the quality of your team’s output;
- An organized and self-motivated approach, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet both short and long-term deadlines;
- You hold a degree in Design or you can show equivalent work experience.
Scoring bonus points with:
- Knowledge of customer development methodologies;
- Knowledge of business and strategic design;
- Experienced with building a startup or any other entrepreneurial activities; and
- Experienced in communicating and presenting to clients and their teams.
- We get the devices you need to do your work
- You decide when you go on a holiday
- Everyday a homemade lunch with the team
- Be responsible for your own work
- Every Friday we have our Eli5pm gathering
- A humble and cosy city center office
- Attend or speak on tech events around the world
- Work for both startups and large companies
- Work from home, our office, or anywhere you want
- During the year we co-organise several Eli5 get-aways
- Get a gym membership on our expenses
- Get a budget to keep learning new things
Interested? Hit us up.
Send an email to Eli5’s Head of Design, Jelle Bot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Design
Andre de Waard
Head UI Development
Head of Partnerships