Up your marketing game as an intern at Eli5
We are searching for a promising talent who's excited about an internship at our software product studio. You will work alongside product designers, software engineers, entrepreneurs, and marketing specialists, in a fast paced environment. If you are looking for an internship where you're treated like any other employee, where ideas are on equal footing, and where you have to learn to work autonomously and train to be self disciplined, then read on.
The role of marketing within Eli5
At Eli5 we design and develop software products that solve problems people actually care about. This ranges from a large SaaS product for global banks to speed up compliance trajectories with the use of AI and Machine Learning, to a mobile app that delivers a social e-reading experience for web content. Eli5 takes product ideas from end to end, creating world class products from scratch and we do this for both clients and our own ventures. As a member of our marketing team you will be putting Eli5 on the map as a leading product studio.
You will be working on:
- Content creation around the latest topics in tech;
- Market analysis - including competitor research;
- Social media - monitoring trends and ensuring we are in the right conversations, our posts + additional ideas for campaigns;
- Help with design assets for content;
- Updating the CRM with any leads generated from these activities; and
- Generally coming up with interesting ideas for campaigns and promotions.
The essential stuff:
- A flexible mentality and a genuine desire to ensure the quality of your team’s output;
- An organized and self-motivated approach, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet both short and long-term deadlines;
- Proficiency in both English and Dutch. Proof (e.g. certificates or exam results) might be requested.
Scoring bonus points with:
- Having entrepreneurial ambitions;
- Knowledge of business and strategic design;
- Knowledge of customer development methodologies;
- An eye for visual design and aesthetics; and
- Experienced with presenting.
- We get the devices you need to do your work;
- You decide when you go on a holiday;
- Everyday a homemade lunch with the team (currently not due Covid);
- Be responsible for your own work;
- Every Friday we have our Eli5pm gathering (currently not due Covid);
- Work for both startups and large companies;
- Work from home, our office, or anywhere you want; and
- During the year we co-organise several Eli5 get-aways.
Interested? Hit us up.
Send an email to Eli5’s Head of Commercial, Lauren Macpherson at email@example.com.
Head of Design
Head of Commercial
Andre de Waard
Head UI Development
Head of Partnerships